Two dogs die in house fire in Bennett on Thanksgiving, home is uninhabitable

BENNETT, Colo. — A Bennett home is uninhabitable after a house fire on Thanksgiving.

The call came in at 4:40 p.m. for a fire at a home on E. 56th Avenue, according to Bennett-Watkins Fire Rescue.

The fire started outside on the deck and went into the south side of the home.

The owner was out of the home attending a family gathering at the time. No one else was home, but the two family dogs did not survive.

Full story via Denver7

Published
Categorized as Finance

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *